Water treatment chemical 90% granular chlorine Trichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA
Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) is an organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial use.
| Technical Index of TCCA |
|Grade\index value\index name||Best quality||First grade||Qualified|
|Effective content of chlorine % ≥||90.0||89.0||88.0|
|Effective content of chlorine % ≥||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|PH value of 1% solution||2.6-3.2|
1) Be used in swimming pool and drinking water treatment, clean the industrial circulating water.
2) Be used to sterilize tableware, and as preventive disinfection of house, hotel, hospital and public place; used on the environmental sterilization of raising fish, silkworm, livestock, poultry and so on.
3) Be used to bleach the textile, to prevent wool from shrinkage, to stop eating paper by moth, and act as rubber chlorination. Benefits of TCCA:
Available with 90% chlorine concentration
Due to high chlorine content, handling is easy for large pools.
Reduces chlorine loss during day time. Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) is stable it does not strip like any other halogen compounds.
Reduces algae growth.
Dissolves slowly in water, Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) allowing for continuously metered dosing of available chlorine, especially when in tablet form.
- Model NO.: MC
- Certification: WQA, REACH
- Color: White
- Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
- Mf: C3o3n3cl3
- Purity: 90%
- Moleclar Weight: 232.44
- Moisture: ≤0.5%
- Transport Package: 1.1kg/5kg/10kg/25kg/50kg Packed in Plastic or Fibe
- Origin: China
- Acid-Base Property: Alkaline Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Granulars
- CAS No.: 87-90-1
- Einecs No.: 201-782-8
- Un No: 2468
- Solubility: 1.2g/100g Wate
- Trademark: Betop
- Specification: 25kg/pp bags
- HS Code: 2933692200